North Adams - Jerome Public Schools would like to make you aware of a career development resource available to you at school and at home. The site includes Career Interest Surveys, Career Exploration, and Education Options as well as links to college sites. You can even map out your Educational Development Plan and build a resume! The site is called Xello and can be accessed at:
- Log-in for all students is najhs
- Password for all students is rams
- Under this tab, you can complete different career, interest, skills, and learning styles inventories to give you insight into possible career matches.
- This is a quick and easy way to search for careers based on things you enjoy doing. There are descriptions of careers, average salaries, videos of individuals with the various careers, and more. You can also save careers that interest you for quick reference at a later date.
- This button allows you to search for various colleges and universities based on location, cost, degrees and programs offered, and more.
The My EDP tab allows you to create an Educational Development Plan (EDP). An EDP is an on-going organized information profile about YOU. It includes your interests, career pathway, abilities, activities, work experience, assessments taken, as well as a vision of your 4 year high school course work plan. You can also build your resume. Your EDP and resume can be updated at any time all during your high school career.